Privacy and cookie files policy
Visitors browsing our site with portable devices (telephone, smartphone, tablet) should read about the options related to protection of privacy in the documentation available in the website of the manufacturer of the given device.
Information about the processing of personal data
Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR) University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn, informs that:
- The administrator of your data is the University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn , ul. Oczapowskiego 2, 10-710 Olsztyn.
- The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer supervising the correctness of data processing, who can be contacted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +48 89 523 36 78
- Your personal data will be processed only for purposes related to the participation in the conference „6th International Environmental Best Practices Conference” on the basis of the given consent.
- Providing personal data in the given extent is a necessary condition for participation in the conference and can be shared with the conference co-organizers.
- Your personal data will be stored until your consent to the processing of data is revoked by you. The information we collect is used to provide services to participants/visitors, and we do not rent or resell your personal information to third parties.